skip to main content

Call now  (289) 799-6400


Canada recognizes the importance of family reunification. Canadians and Canadian permanent residents are encouraged to sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, and unmarried or "unattached" dependent children (typically only until the child reaches 22). From time to time too an opportunity is given to sponsor your parents or grandparents.

Before you start any application contact us to arrange an appointment for advice and a description of how sponsorship applications are processed. In some cases there are special in-Canada programs available.


Robert W. Young Certified Immigration Specialist Robert W. Young offers a full range of Canadian immigration law services extending from company transfers to Immigration hearings.

(289) 799-6400

Recent News

Immigration Law in Canada is constantly changing. Stay up to date with the most recent news pertaining to Citizenship and Immigration Canada laws and regulations.

Sep 21, 2022
Scheduling of hearings at the Immigration and Refugee Board

The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) has four branches. They are the Immigration Division (ID), Refugee Protection Division (RPD), Refugee Appeal D...

Read More
Sep 13, 2022
New Online Refugee Claims Portal

Effective September 13, 2022, people who want to make refugee claims from within Canada must use a new online service. This new online service replace...

Read More
Sep 2, 2022
Mandatory online filing for all permanent residence applications

For several years most Economic Class applications for permanent residence have been filed online (i.e. Express Entry). It was still possible, however...

Read More